You should upgrade the showerhead if it has lost its beauty and become rusted over time. You can also separate the shower area from the toilet space with sheer shower curtains which will make the space look beautiful and will also give you an ultimate shower experience.
Moreover, you can upgrade the shower fixtures to give your bathroom a neat look.
If you want to hire a reliable bathroom contractor in San Diego, then you should contact Open Spaces San Diego or visit openspacessd.com to know more about us. So, let us understand how you can select the right shower fixtures for your bathroom.
You can go with temperature-control shower valves that will help regulate the temperature of the water coming out of the showerhead.
Often, the water coming out of the showerhead has too much pressure, which you might not like. So, you can install a pressure-control shower valve to limit the speed and pressure of water.
You can also go with a high-end thermostatic shower valve that will help control water temperature. It also features an LCD screen that provides temperature readings so that you can adjust the temperature according to your need.
Similarly, you can choose a mixing shower valve, diverter shower valve, or transfer valve for different purposes. You can discuss with our professional bathroom remodelers to select the perfect shower valves for your shower area.
After selecting the right shower valve, you can select the shower trim kits. These include the shower head, handle, flange, shower arm, escutcheon plate, and shower cartridge.
You can also select a tub and shower combo for your shower area.
A tub spout helps control the volume of water flowing into your bathtub. If you want to make the water flow gradually you can choose a long design.
You can install diverter or non-diverter tub spouts, which feature a lift tub at the end where you can push or lift to let the water enter your tub from the shower.
There is also another option available for tub spouts; metallic or non-metallic tub spouts are made of stainless steel and look beautiful if installed in your shower area.
You can have a spa-like experience if you choose the right showerhead for your bath space. If you are confused about how to choose the right showerhead for your bath space, then our professional bathroom remodelers will help you out.
There are different types of showerheads available for your shower area. These include:
- Fixed showerheads are classic ones and are perfect for modern homes. It can be installed on your ceiling or wall.
- Rain showerheads give you the ultimate bathing experience if you install them in your bathroom. It features a wide spray and water comes out evenly from this type of showerhead.
- Waterfall showerheads are also popular among homeowners that imitate a waterfall as far as the flow of water is concerned.
- You can also install a handled showerhead that can complement your tub and fixed showerheads and can be a great choice if you have children in your home.
You will need this fixture to connect your showerhead to your water pipe. It can impact the water flow and the height of your showerhead.
There are four types of shower arms that you can choose for your shower area.
- Standard shower arms can be 8 inches long and shaped like J-bent. It is very flexible and easy to install.
- A straight shower arm is somewhat similar to standard shower arms and can be installed at a right angle at the end of the shower arms.
- The gooseneck and S-shaped shower arm can elevate the height of your showerhead. This type of shower arm is gaining popularity among homeowners these days.
- Ceiling-mounted showerheads work best for your rain showerheads.
You should upgrade your bathroom to keep it functional and aesthetically beautiful. If you are confused about how to choose the right bathroom fixtures, then you can contact our professional bathroom remodelers.